Do you want to become a driver?
THE DRIVER with a driving licence of „B” category in international transport
The scope of duties:
- driving a bus up to 3,5 t (canvass cover, 8,9, 10 – pallets,
- operating loads and unloads,
- keeping transport documentation in compliance with legal regulations,
- care for cleanliness and technical performance of the vehicle,
- appropriate cargo security
- min. 6 months of proven experience in international transport – European Union, Scandinavia and Switzerland.
- work in a 4/1 system (4 weeks on the route, 1 week home),
- high availability, honesty, punctuality and conscientiousness,
- ability to fill in and manage CMR transport documentation, etc,
- Clean Criminal Record,
- ability to use the navigation system,
- basic knowledge of car handling as far as mechanics is concerned (changing a wheel, checking service fluids, fitting the canvas cover,
- the knowledge of a foreign language at a communicative level
- stable employment in a company which has an established position on the market,
- attractive salary – each day is paid for
- employment based on the Employment Contract,
- necessary working tools – a car, work phone, navigation, scanner
Those interested are asked to send their CV directly to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or get in contact by phone: + 48 22 726 75 89
We are asking to sign the clause:
“I hereby give my consent for my personal data being processed for the purposes of the recruitment process, according to the Act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (that is, Journal of Laws of 2002 no. 101, item 926)”
We reserve the right to get in touch only with the selected candidates.